Salisbury 4556 Voltage detector Kit
High Voltage AC Detector, Voltage Range 240VAC to 230kVAC, Indication Audible/Visual, Audible Alert Yes, Battery Type C, Length 12 In., Includes (3) C Batteries, Mfr. No. 4244 Tester, Mfr. No. 21517 Case, Mfr. No. 2500 Shot Gun Adapter’
Brand: Salisbury by Honeywell
- Self-Testing Voltage Detectors are used to verify live or de-energized conductors.
- These testers may be used with rubber insulating gloves or hot sticks using the splined universal end fitting.
- Testers indicate the presence of voltage with an extra bright LED light and a distinctive audible signal.
- It is recommended that the tester be moved closer to the conductor until a warning is indicated, or it touches the conductor, apparatus, or elbow test point.
- Each tester requires three “C” batteries (included).
- Salisbury’s Self-Testing Voltage Detectors allow testing to be continuous and automatic.
- An intermittent flash and beep confirm the detector is functioning properly.
- Kit Includes 4556 1-4544 Tester 240V to 230kV, 1-4315 Case, 1-2500 Shotgun Adapter, and weights about 2 lbs ( .91 kg )