Specifications & Description
- Material Foam-filled fiberglass-reinforced handle
- Description Insulated Handle Rescue Hook, 6 ft Long, 18″ Opening
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
The rescue hook is an invaluable tool for any workplace. Withdraw an injured worker from a hazardous area, confined space, or near electrical cabinets and switch gear.
Salisbury’s insulated rescue hook is a life-saving device and an invaluable tool for any workplace. It is used to release a victim from electrical contact. Confined spaces, in vaults, or just near electrical cabinets and switch gears are some of the places where this tool is a must. This insulated body rescue hook features a foam-filled, fiberglass reinforced handle for superior electrical insulation and a coated, heat treated body hook with an 18″ opening. The Salisbury 24401 is a tool of the highest quality, durability and reliability, setting a new industry standard.
For emergency rescue of injured personnel… “No electrical safety area should be without one”
• Non-conductive handles constructed of the finest woven fiberglass materials and tested per OSHA and ASTM F-711
• High strength, heat treated steel hook dipped in 1/8” thick black vinyl
• Tested @ 15kV/6″ or 100kV/ft
• Easy-to-locate…treated to provide maximum electrical protection