- Innovative head and tip geometry 25% thicker carbide tip improve strength and durability. Aggressive concave cutting angles increase drilling speed by up to 20%. Extra short drill bit head clears drilling dust directly into the flute, reducing the risk of clogging. Self-centering point prevents walking
- Unique flute design new extra deep, asymmetrical flute design provides faster dust removal and increases drilling speed
- Fully hardened chrome-vanadium steel body resulting in maximum rupture strength and longer life
- Compatible with all hammer drilling machines with SDS-Plus holder.
- Designed for drilling in concrete, masonry, brick, block, and granite.
|Working Length||50 mm|
|Total Length||110 mm|