Honeywell MFLC-4-Z7/6FT Miller 6′ Twin Turbo Fall Protection System
2 in stock
Honeywell MFLC-4-Z7/6FT Miller 6′ Twin Turbo Fall Protection System, Plastic, 1″ x 72″ x 1″
Continuous Tie-Off Fall Protection: The Miller Twin Turbo Fall Protection System provides complete, continuous tie-off fall protection. The unique, lightweight Twin Turbo G2 Connector delivers increased mobility, versatility and productivity. And the PFL braking system locks up within inches vs. feet. This reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications, making the Twin Turbo System a safer alternative to double-leg shock-absorbing lanyards.
Mobility, Versatility & Productivity: The Twin Turbo G2 Connector allows the PFLs to swivel independently for greater freedom of movement. This increased mobility, combined with multiple fall clearance versatility, means workers don’t have to swap out equipment. This reduces downtime and increases overall productivity.
- Twin Turbo G2 Connector provides continuous tie-off fall protection
- Webbing retainer clip rotates freely to prevent gate activation
- Features two 6-foot or 9-foot Turbolite PFLs
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Replaces double-leg shock-absorbing lanyards
- PFLs swivel independently
- Webbing payout smoothly extends & retracts
- Multiple lanyard end connector options