Haws 8300-8309 Combination Emergency Shower and Eye/Face Wash with Axion MSR Showerhead
Drench Shower with Eyewash, Pipe Material Galvanized Metal, Eyewash Bowl Material Stainless Steel, Shower Head Material ABS, Head Dia. 10-5/8 In. , Bowl Dia. 11 In. , Eye Wash Activates By Manual Hand Operation, Shower Head Activates By Manual Hand Operated, Shower Handle Material ABS, Mounting Floor, Standards ANSI Z358. 1-2014, Includes Axion MSR
- Construction :1-1/4″ IPS Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe and fittings along with powder-coated cast-iron 9″ (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange and 11″ (27.9 cm) stainless steel receptor provide an additional corrosion resistance in a long lasting product.
- Quality Control :Eye/face wash and valve assembly are pre-built and fully water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function which ultimately reduces installation time.
- Valves :Eyewash and shower ball valves are designed to make the flushing of contaminants occur with the simple pull of a lever or push of a stainless steel flag.
- Both valves come equipped with stainless steel ball and stem to provide greater protection against corrosion and breakage.
- Strainers/Filters:Chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer prevents debris from reaching the eyewash so the unit stays functioning at its best. Strainer is easily serviceable.
- Showerhead :AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- Eye/Facewash :AXION MSR eye/face wash head (patent pending) uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Model 8300-8309 combination shower and eye/face wash shall include a stainless steel 11″ (27.9 cm) round bowl, an AXION MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control.
- Unit shall also include the AXION MSR hydrodynamic designed ABS plastic showerhead with 20 gpm flow control, chrome-plated brass stay-open ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem, and chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer.
- Unit shall also include Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe and fittings, powder-coated cast-iron 9″ (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange, self-adhesive high visibility safety green and bright yellow stripes, universal sign, and 1-1/4″ NPT supply.