Honeywell Eyewash station PURE FLOW 1000
NOW, WITH EASY-VIEW WINDOW
• Self-contained and easy to install with no plumbing required. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards or transported with optional universal cart or stand.
• Factory-sealed fluid cartridges eliminate mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use.
• Unique nozzle design delivers a soft “ribbon” of a preserved, buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care. A 100% sterile saline option is also available.
• Constant flow rate permits thorough flushing with a constant flow rate and stream height that provides 0.4 gpm for entire 15-minute cycle required by ANSI Z358.1-2004.
• Integral fluid reservoir captures waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and simplify fluid disposal.
• Easy cartridge replacement and cartridges remain sealed until activated. The expiration date is included on activation straps — and cartridge replacement takes less than five minutes.
• Cartridge lasts at least four times longer than other primaries, self-contained eyewashes.
•Easy maintenance. ESP RFID technology gives you instant, accurate safety information about the cartridges while the easy view window makes inspection and maintenance
• Easy to install, and instruction manual, video, and cartridge components ensure proper installation and maintenance to prevent false activation.
- Airborne Particulates
- ANSI Z358.1 – Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement. SEI Certified
- AS4775:2007 – Meets AS4775 15-minute flushing requirement.