Dr?ger X-plore? 6300 Full Face Mask is a standard connection full face mask from Drager Safety. The mask requires the use of Drager?s Rd40 filter range or powered air-purifying respirators in order to protect from a wide range of toxic gases, vapors, and particles. Dr?ger X-plore? 6300 Full Face Mask has a standard thread connection (Rd40 x 1/7? as per EN1418-1) which means it can be used with Drager?s Rd40 filter range. This full-face mask is cost-efficient and can also be used with Drager-powered air-purifying respirators, making it available for various applications.
Features of Dr?ger X-plore? 6300 Full Face Mask:
- The triple-sealing action mask body
- A five-point harness ensures quick donning and doffing
- Prevents pressure points from forming on the wearer?s head
- PMMA (Plexiglass) visor ? scratch-proof (180? wide-angle)
- The visor frame is made from extra-light, robust plastic
- Fog-free visor thanks to the intelligent ventilation system.