Eyewash bottle containing sterile, buffered, saline eye wash solution. The bottle is easily opened and ready to use by twisting off the dustcover. The integrated eye cup helps keeping the eye open during rinsing and ensures a generous flow without unnecessary waste. The Cederroth Eye Wash is intended for washing away foreign particles and dangerous liquids, like alkali or acids, from an eye in an emergency first aid situation at work places. The Cederroth buffered Eye Wash also has a neutralising effect on splashes from alkalis and acids. The effect is in general stronger for alkalis than for acids. The Cederroth Eye Wash is intended for the first acute phase at the very accident site before getting to a plumbed or self-contained eye wash equipment or seeking medical attention. The Cederroth Eye Wash can also be used during transport to medical care. Composition: Sterile, isotonic Sodium Chloride 0.9%, Buffered with Sodium Borate to neutral PH. Preservative free. Dimensions: H 23.5 x D 4.5 cm, Size: 500 ml. REF: 7251. Origin: Cederroth – Sweden. *Optional wall bracket available separately.
- 2 x 500ml eye wash bottles in wall mounted bracket
- Provides 1 litre of eye wash as recommended by the HSE
- Wall bracket makes eye wash easily accessible and bottle opens automatically when twisted out of the bracket
- Clinically proven to be more effective than 0.9% Saline eyewash
- Washes the eye constantly for approximately 1 1/2 minutes