AKRON Storm Electric Programmable Fixed Industrial Monitor System – 3698
AKRON Storm Electric Programmable Monitor System provides a superior fog curtain and excellent straight stream reach coupled with precision nozzle positioning. The Storm is ideal for use as a petro-chemical monitor.
The Storm System is designed for industrial fire suppression, vapor mitigation and other harsh environment applications.
- Brass construction for use in severe environments
- High efficient flows up to 2000 gpm (7600 lpm) through a 5″ waterway
- Hazardous environment ratings
- Fully programmable for automated positioning with gas detectors or PLCs
- Precision servo motors and programmable drives for high a accuracy positioning
- Fixed or automatic baffle nozzle with wide angle fog p attern for vapor mitigation
- Manual overrides