FAQ Second Version
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
All deliveries are made between 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Sunday to Thursday by Alvex’s chosen carrier. To serve you better we deliver through two ways: First: via Alvex Logistics Team, and, Second: through Courier Services, in which both have the same rules and terms as stated herein.
How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
For orders placed before 4.00 pm on a weekday, please allow from the confirmation of dispatch:
• 2 to 3 working days for delivery to the main cities;
• 3 to 5 working days for delivery to regional towns; and
• 5 to 7 working days for delivery to other remote locations.
During peak periods (Ramadan, Haj Season, or National Events), the delivery may take up to maximum 12 working days. Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary. Large items require extra handling may take longer to transport and deliver. Items may be delivered to you by Alvex Team or by different couriers and transport agencies, both shall mean the same and have the same conditions and terms as mentioned herein.
How Do I Track My Order?
If you need any further information about your order please contact Alvex Customers Service Center at
How Do I Place an Order?
We have enabled many options to place an order with us as follows;
- Order online directly, our customer care agent will contact you to confirm it and delivery coordination.
- You may contact us to create an order on your behalf.
- You can visit our nearest showroom and pick up.
- You can send us a request for quote.
How Should I to Contact if I Have Any Queries?
You may contact us in any mode. please check our contact us page.
Do I Need an Account to Place an Order?
No necessary. without account you can order.